Sunday, January 9, 2011

Exceptional


Hey blogger, I'm back ! =D
This is de first day tht I didn't go for working!
Back to Jobless day!
but dun worry Daddy n Mummy!
I bet i will Find a better Job!

Nowdays ,
i gonna read my undang book so thn i won't fail my undang test...
I just hope my undang pass it on this friday!
I might taking undang this friday!
So yea, wish me Luck kay ! ;D

My Dear Bloggie!
ILY!
wish me luck oso kay!
I gonna reach my brilliant dream
so thn one day i can drive my car out =D

Futhermore,
CNY 3/2
coming soon
so fast rite??!! ;D
I wanna get more Ang pau money!
Ytdy just bought a Iphone 4 Cover ; SAD CASE! i Didn't get Iphone 4!
Iphone 4 (Out of stock)
I was like WTH!!!! Ngrrrrr ;/

It's okay!
I'll be patient waiting n waiting =D

LACK OF CASH NOW TOO!!!!
SAD!!!!


No comments: