Friday, June 4, 2010

Holidays!!!!!!!!!













Hi blogger, finally mid term exam is over...n yup, finally i can relax...[=
just forget abt my mid term exam coz it just over n dun worry abt my result 1st coz is HOLIDAYS now!!!!!!!!!!!!


just finish clean my room today..
now my room is clean n comfortable *smile*
next stop: I going Taiwan with my family next saturday...



Tomorrow 6/6
  • hang out with my boyfie
  • Happy 6th month anniversary!!! (so umm, this is dedicated for you) [=

I love you is because

You 're cute













U're silly













You're crazy













You're Smexy <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6dlnG__y_QdG7xz9xsrVv7kP0Fnl1Nwcd6xCpFE_lII7PLQm0Qha1KPjclS2D0WYG9pNDRSuDzpnncmlODpEgLEtPEmmrQCfz6AewQXdfzdZZDCU56KTTbTWyWFb7V5dvRhV7R6UN-TgC/s1600/jas.jpg">












You're friendly













You're lala [=













You're lovable!!!













Anyway, you're my everything
i hope u are nt also moody to me just like a kids [=
Even u're cute.. bt i hate when u 'nao gei' like those kids infront of me...
I won't dumb u dun worry....
when u see this blog u must turn to listen DOWN~`! this make me think of the lyris...*laugh*
baby dun worry u're my only ......baby are u down down down down down .....~~! ^^
I love you darlx... !

Xoxo
Happy 6th month anniversary again !