Monday, June 7, 2010

6th month anniversary outing


Hey readers, it been a time for me n my boyfie...is 6th month anniversary... we went to Times square yesterday... as i had mentioned in my blog de last post...off to KL sentral 11am++
went for a movie, N YES!!! finally we get back our ring ...we lost it 3 times...n FINALLY !!!
1st times he lost it in midvalley,The Garden (CARELESS)
2nd times i lost it in school( coz of spot check)
3rd he bought back a ring (just for him) n he gave it to me...but I lost it in Midvalley again...

Is this consider a destiny??? Nah.... No super-titious.... haha xD
nvm as long we get back our ring!!! And our ring is back...*smile*Hit to cinema watch Prince of Persian...nice movie *thumb up* the movie is all about destiny too...
But before hit to cinema we went to Sek Hou for our lunch...a precious lunch for us today...[= 6th month... he like to went here is because this restaurant kept on play Jay chow song... i noe he like Jay chow alot... After the lunch we off to cinema for the movie...

after movie we walk around...but GOOD NEWS!!! i had never spend my money on shoppings i had nvr buy any cltohes on that day...*winked*

Around 5pm++ we toke Monorel n bus back home... it end of joy n happiness...But, SAD!!! i noe behind of the scene we're end of sadness n tears...cause my Dad had told me sum thg btw me n him...but not to mentioned here...it really SAD!!! I try to get over it last night after the date..it drives me crazy !!! i had think whole night...and my boyfie told me sum thg too

YEsterday even though is a HOLY DAY!!!!!!! but, nope...i had get alot of sorrow last day...

No comments: