Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fitness meal

Hey my dear readers, today I going to blog about my fitness meal (Salad wrap). It look like light food but it will fulfill your stomach and it is delicious too.  To keep fit I have to start with my balance diet and exercise such as swim, slow jog , yoga and etc. This is to maintain my healthy lifestyle. =D 

What you need for salad wrap is some fresh veggie (any veggie), tuna or bacon doesn't matter but I using Tuna here and most important is grain wrap I using brand Mission. It come with many flavor like potato, garlic, wholegrain, onion and garlic.

How to made:
Wrap must be heated up at microwave for 20-30 second or oven for 1 min. 
After done heating it then put some veggie and tuna on it then you can wrap any style that you like =D 






Tadaaah ~`!  My lunch today! Is delicious and nice =D


Campbelle tomatoes soup my favourite. 
Today meal not more then 300 - 500 calories. 
I would like to slim down and get fit!
1st of April ! Happy April fool day! Did you get any prank?



No comments: