Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy mother days!!!!


Hey mom, ! this post is dedicated for you...[=
I know, i being vy naughty in this physical year...Yea! I am actually...
LOl... when u r nagging me every time...i will never put ur word in my heart!
I feel so sorry to you mom!!!
Tomorrow is mother's day... i am thinking bakes a cupcakes for you....
And yes, tonight we going to celebrate mother's day...
I am 17 this year...and i wanna tell u all...
i used to make card for my mom during kindergarden 4-6 years old
n thn when i was standard i used to buy a flower frm my school just rm1.50 for my mom till i was standard 4....then when i was standard 5 n 6 i used to write an chinese essays for my mom
"thanks Mom take care me for many years "!!!!(the essays is sum thing about that)

Now.!!! This the worse...when i was Form 1 .... i feel that i have nothing to present my mom when mother's day even her b'day!!!! OMG!!!!
i noe i was a useless daughter...
I dun even noe hw to bake a cake for her...and i dun even have lots of money to buy a nice cake for her....
if i buy a flower for her....she will scolded me....!!! why u buy that so wasting money ,the flower will died soon...so dun buy!!!! she will scolded me that...
but, luckily this year i am form 5 now....i noe how to bake sum cup cakes for her....
Luckily i know how to make a things frm my both hands!!!just like my mom using her both hand take care me for this 17 years....=D

Mummy!!!!
I just wanna tell you,
Thank you!!!
And,
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!
Love you Mummy!<3

xoxo

(mother's day dinner will update soon) =D

No comments: