Saturday, May 15, 2010

Am I good to you?


Hey readers, i feel so moody right now...just hit to swimming pool this afternoon with my boy...
even though ,it is nice...bt the moment over ...we r upset n moody rite now!....YES!!!! NOW!!!! WE ARE MOODY RIGHT NOW!!!!
sigh, why he always think of that? can't he understand me? am i too pampered u? Every time when u moody to me or nao gei infront of me don't u feel what i feel?
I really feel sick of it....we almost meet twice in a week...
Don't u feel proub to have a gf like this? And yes, i am too bz in my school activities n abandoned you... do u ever think b4 this is last year n the senior year for me? Before i retired, i have to treat them good n do watever i want until i get out frm this school...we are still student! Study is our job, pass the exam is our mission!!!

Haiz...i dunno what you want now?!!? i feel hard to talk to you when u always angry me...
am i too love you or too pampered you? Just a rejection ,would u be angry till like this?I feel so sad...am i still ur gf? are u still treating me like ur gf? can u understand me? i feel so sad, when i nvr receive ur text...

and yes, do u noe that? every time i stay back in my school i feel vy happy n enjoying? NO ok?
i always wish that my things are always finish so then i can accompany u... and i always wish that my school activities can end faster so then i can accompany u...don't u noe?

I not that kind of girls always flirt on others boy or sms others boy... i always focus on you! OK??
Please dun nao gei to me d...i think i wont pujuk u for the nxt time ad....
i noe i cant be a better gf to you...
i noe i vy useless n i nt smart
n yes!!! i noe i nt perfect too...
so don't u feel regret to have a gf like me now?

If 1 day u really found that urself nt really need me ! just tell me... i will talk to you!And, i will try to understand it.....
hope u dun think of that...
IF YES!!! I APOLOGISE TO YOU! and i hope i am accepted apologise frm you...
cause i know i am de always bz wan....
Nevertheless, do u know that alot of my frenz said that we r de sweet couple?
In my school my junior come n told me...we r so sweet...!!!! bt i nvr admit it! U now why?? Because this is our reconnect relationship...I really nt dare to comfirm it will we be last long together?I really scare 1 day u will take this relationship as a joke!!!
But this time i nt playing with u!!!I'm serious to you...

And yes, I love you darlx!!!
don't ever have negative thinking...
my heart always with you...i always think about u every second ,minute n time!!!

I MISS YOU DARLX!!!
Don't be a little boy ad la...u r a little man already...be more mature kay?
LOVE you lots!<3 i have nvr angry u before.....and i always forgive u what u did to me last time!
just this small matter u want to angry me i really speechless to u ardy....=/

darlx there a song for you
It goes by "Stand by me"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

erm..cheer up k? couple nao gai is juz a step in ur love..n dis step is ady go to 2nd le..u knw wat?1st step is 2 love each other..2nd step is 2 knw each other..3rd step is 2 focus..then the last step is ur future life v him..
i juz try 2 tell u dis..coz i realize tat u n him is so fast..reach 2nd step le! n almost every couple failed continue their relationship in dis step..
so..jyjy lo~^^ i will pray 4 u..n ur hubby~^^

♥♥♥Jasmine♥♥♥ said...

hahahaha thanks for ur advise girl! i am just too over sum times to him...but for me...me n him is just more to a frenz.... [=