Friday, August 21, 2009

Taking back my LOVE



Finally,finally n finally...
Aug test over
so yea,bye aug test;Hi piano test =/
This is so unfortunate...
"NEXT TIME,U NO NEED TO TAKE PIANO TEST N STOP YOUR PIANO LESSONS!!!"
Mummy said ( in a nagging way)
WHAT?! I mumbling
Sigh...=[ I know my piano exam is coming...i feel so stress do u noe tat?
every time after piano lessons i hide inside de room n cry...
don't u feel my stress?
August exam just end
b4 tat don't u noe tat i having stress+stress =DOUBLE STRESS
I ardy did my best
And yet,I also practice my piano scales
bt every time i go for piano lessons
teacher always said i very careless
I KNOW!!! It is my false ok?!
jus left 4 days...thn i hav to face through it
i feel vy guilty sum times...
coz,parent paid for it
sum time i will think alot of NEGATIVELY thg...
exp: Hw if i fail my piano exam?
Hw i going to tell my parent?
My frenz will tease me?
My teacher will scold me?

ARGHHH!!!!
STOP!!!

ENOUGH!!!


I noe tis is a silly way i did...
n i noe cry it won't solve any thg...
de key word to sucess is KILL ur Lazy!!!

ok, MUMMY!!!
I will show wat i did...
on de day, i will do my best...



And yes, Thx Justin ( my awesome cousin) we hav our Ai file...so yea, Leo member(just for Tp Leo) rmb to paid me Rm25 Tq...[=

No comments: