Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Apple n Orange?!

Awww`!

I love it so much!!!

Thx daddy...
he bought me a mini Iphone since sunday...
You rock my life now!
it's Soooo CooooOl!!!
Slime n in black
1st daddy toke sum thg frm his bag n show me...i tot he going to take cigarette(his eternal)
by thn he tersilap, he toke a namecard for me
i was like HUH?!
thn my dad said ' Oops sry,nt tis..is THIS!'
r u ok wif tis? de Black wan...
My mind was like....Awww~`! izit for me?!
I gave a Big big reaction to my dad
n i freaking happy wif tis...
my dad ask me do u wan?
if u dun wan de Mini Iphone
i wan it too !!! said by my lil pest bro
LOL!!!
i said NO!!!!!!
tis for me!
Daddy bought it for me...
hahahhaha
daddy said keep it nicely...
Awww~`!!!
Daddy thankyou so much!!!
he still tok sum joke to me
he said if ur frenz ask is tis Apple fon?
u should answer them NO!
THIS NOT APPLE THIS IS ORANGE!!!
LOL ,daddy...<3

No comments: