Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged by Erica,fuiteng,suet n esther

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 11.11pm
Name : Jasmine chen shun yi
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : Dunno lol...
Height : 159 cm
Where do you live : Sri Sentosa
Favourite drinks : Ice lemon tea,chinese tea n Gin lime hehe...
Favourite breakfast : Roti n egg
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Think so...".
Fallen asleep in school : sometimes hehe
Broken someones heart : I think no ...
Fell off your chair : NO
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I'm nt silly
Saved e-mails : Yes
What is your room like : Is look abit Girly n Boyish!!!haha xD
What's right beside you : Bed
What is the last thing you ate : My dinner lol....
Ever had chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : yes
Stitches : Yeap
Broken nose : Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight : Erm...believe gua!
Like picnics : YEa!!!
Who was the last person you danced with : My bro haha xD "shuffle"
Last made you smile : my little 2 bro
You last yelled at : Y.bro.
Today did you : HUh?!whaT?
Talk to someone you like :Think so...
Kissed anyone : NO
Get sick : No
Talked to an ex : erm...4 day ago
Miss someone : Erm...gt gua!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : YES!!!My Lovely teddy haha xD
What's under your bed : my bro bed
Who do you really hate : People who r treat me BAD!!!
What time is it now : 11.18Pm
:Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Dunno
Q : Do you have any siblings : yes
Q : Do you want children : Future thg nt sure yet
Q : Do you smile often : Erm...yea
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes
Q : Are your toenails painted : NO
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : NO;Except my bro n mom
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Orange
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : at House watching tv
Q: I can't wait to : go toilet haha xD
Q: When did you cry last : secret =x
Q: Are you a friendly person: Sure! Haha xD
Q: Do you have any pets : yes my Fish
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : NO leH!
Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : No
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Yes
What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag and Msn.
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Nope
Can you handle the truth? : I think so...
Are you closer to your mother or father? : My Daddy n mommy Both =}
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Secret. XP
How many people can you say you've really loved? : My family;my Frenz
Do you eat healthy? : Sometimes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: SECRET =X
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes
How often do you go to church?: NO...i buddiest
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : My frenz...."my SisTers"
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: whn i'm sad i'm quiet whn i'm happy i will scream laugh n laugh like a crazy girl!!!
Are you confident?: No

Things I was doing 10 years ago..
1. Kindergarden
2. Toilet
3. Eat
4. sleep
5. CRY

Things on my to-do list today.
1. Eat
2..Sleep
3. SMS
4. On9
5 Working

I enjoy..
1. swim
2. chit chat wif frenz
3. go toilet
4. Sing
5. Travel wif family

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..
1. Donate
2. buy Land
3. Bangalow hse
4. Car(fairlady,benz,BMW and minicopper)
5. SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 of my bad habits..
1. Craping
2. Lazy
3. Can tok alot of thg Bt i can't do it =.="
4. Not gentle haha xD
5. like to tok loud loud

5 places I have lived in..
1. My aunt house
2. Dad friends house
3. Grandma house
4. Cousin house
5. My house!

5 jobs I've had..
1. Being a student
2. House duty
3. accounter
4. baby sister
5. -

5 people I tag..
NIki
Suet
Laysin
Diana
Wen yee

No comments: