Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Planetarium...











Yesterday went to planetarium...
follow school went there...so FUN!!!=D
inside the planetarium is so SYOK!!!NIce too...=)
hehe...1 group wif DIana n Erica!
walk walk walk...1st v saw is SUn...thn Black hole...it was cool!
in side de black hole quite fun oso...
thn v go inside the rocket oso ...make me vy vy blurly!HAha xD
i lost inside planetarium tat day oso...sum thg make me vy intersted thn i sudd lost my frenz...
i can't find them suddenly,make me nervous and scare oso!
And my phone no credit too...=/
OMG!!!o.O That time i vy scare i can't go bak home n so nervous
thn sudd i saw diana le ...=)

Thn come bak frm Planetarium...12++ sum thg
thn v planning go OLd town white coffee yum cha...
Diana call her dad to fetch us...
Reach there le!!!
Both of them order food...i nvr eat too...T.T
i must Tahan it!!!
i canot eat so much cause i ON DIET!!!
That time is make me so so so can't tahan...i keep telling myself i can't c any thg n i can't smell de fooD!!LOLx...

No comments: