Wednesday, July 23, 2014

You will be missed






Of course the tittle is not about my beloved fur kid had pass away * Ofcoursenot* !
Unfortunately, last post I just story about Aurora had just back from Pom's world owner. Adrian just brought her back and we are happily ever after. But this time is about we going to send her off to another pet lover.

Ok I know you might say AGAIN??
Yes again !
I was on the way to Paradigm with Adrian last few weeks, he told me about Aurora case.
I have the same reaction with everyone too.
But no choice, my house is a condo and my grandpa have a serious asthma so I can't own Aurora.
Otherwise, I could have own her too.
You know I love her so much like treating her like my own kids even she always scratch my hand until bleeding but I know Aurora just wanted to play with me.

Moreover, the reason to send her off this time I bet most of you know I mean some of my friends know.
Due to two reason, because Adrian mom is a baby sitter I think most of you guys know she take care two baby girl. So most of the time she will take care them and also the dogs include Hon hon, the pomeranian.
Somehow, the dogs will poo in the same time and she need to clean it up immediately because the excrement is super smelly.
On the other hand, Adrian mom love to be neat and clean so she cannot bare with the smell and also the dirtiness in the cage so she will clean the cage immediately.
Other reason is because Adrian mom is a Thai so she going back to Thai for quite long, so she couldn't take care of the dogs anymore.
This is why we send Aurora off and soon Hon hon as well.

I shouldn't cry anymore, I should pray Aurora and Hon hon will get the happiness from other owner and I hope they will get a good owner like us. Pamper them like own children. 














Ummm, I think I answer most of your question and I hope this answer will satisfied you.
I know some of you might think that Adrian mom is giving excuse, is NOT ok?
Even I think of that before.
She have to take care the babies as this is her major job in the same time she need to help Adrian her son to take care the dogs.
I hope you guys don't hate me or ask me the same question again.

You might ask is the new owner found?
Yes we find a new owner, he is from Batu pahat, Johor.
He is a husky lover also a animal lover.
This sunday he will all the way from batu pahat come to KL just to bring Aurora back to his house.
I hope he will really love Aurora just like us!
Love her, take care her, pampered her, bring her for a walk and bring her to vet ( If she have anything happen)

Of course I hope he will inform us if Aurora get to find a mate. =D

I really hope that this owner will keep in touch with us.

Because we really love Aurora! 





 Aurora, don't worry !
Even thought, you will go to a new home which super far away from KL.
I know you will miss us very much and don't cry in the first week, because I know you will be cry if you couldn't see us. Don't cry alright? Get used to it with your new owner, they will love you like us.
Don't forget us as well.
Don't forget to eat.
Be a good girl, behave yourself.  
=D

Mummy and daddy always love and miss you !




No comments: