Monday, December 9, 2013

6.12.2013 4th year anniversary!





Hey my dear blogger, miss me ? ((: quite busy recently, busy with my belly dance competition my final exam, today is my first day of final exam. Oh ya! Back to my topic 4th year anniversary!  Every 6th of everymonth it was our anniversary, usually my boyfie will brought me to shopping mall for movie and dinner. But this year it was special. Since I couple with him already 4th year so I decided to decorate something in his room and gave a surprise to him. This is the first surprise  to him I kinda nervous too.  On the actual day he went to work from 8am-5.30pn so I went to his house at 3pm and plan with his mom. After I decorate it finish I went back home at 3.30pm and get ready for him to fetch me. When I reach his house he never got up to the room first he kept on ask me to charge his phone so  I was like Oh no! The surprise ! Can you please be the first one to open the door ?  So I drag a little showing some innocent face to him that I don't want to go up first and I say I wanna stalk your phone first. At the last, he got up first. When the moment he open the door he stunned a little and smile for a few minute I know he feel surprise and I feel happy too. Because the surprise was successfully ! He love the surprise so much. ((: 

After that, we decide to go sunway pyramid for a movie to celebrate our day! 





                






No comments: