Sunday, July 21, 2013

Floral print nails art


Hey peepo !!!! =D
Am having my term break now. I'm so happy because soon gonna have family trip.

In this post I gonna teach you how to draw this nails art is easy than what you think [=

All you need :
Base coat
Any nail polish you want at here I choose purple, blue ,pink, orange and nude colour.
Toothpick
dotting tools 
Top coat

First apply base coat of all your finger let it dry. If you need to shape it of course shape it before apply base coat. Secondly, apply the colour you like. I using Elianto for my nails art. Elianto is affordable and it has many choice when come to buying it.
So, am apply nude colour as my background for the floral print I choose to colour on my second and fourth finger, and the rest of my finger I colour it with other nail polish.
Thirdly, start using white colour nail polish to draw a tip for your thumb,third and last pinky finger than only you use dotted tools to dot it.

Lastly, use dotting tools to dot the petal by using some sharp nail polish like pink, red, orange and etc.
Than use white colour to dot the middle part of the floral.
Use toothpick to draw leaf to make it more lively.

Wait it dry for a minute, apply top coat to make it more shinny!!!





Tadaaaahhh ~`!
Isn't it nice?? 

Do comment below if you love it !!!! 






No comments: