Sunday, January 6, 2013

January


Hey my dear readers, Sorry that I had abandoned my blog.  Anyway, is January now one more year for my diploma course.After this, am still planning what's to study most probably will follow my interest and attend some courses.  




By the way, am so happy to tell you guys I had my very first trip with ma boy at Malacca. So wanted a trip with him since we couple, even is not a oversea trip but I am happy with it. Am still waiting for the day we have our oversea trip. =D 

Some lovely photo with ma boy. 









Photo above is one of the customize creamy pony case. You can go to my official page and have a look. The link is stated below. 



Am officially have a page of selling bling bling phone case. 100% customize please have a look and show some support please. =D
http://www.facebook.com/JcPhoneHouse


Am look towards to February which Chinese new year coming soon.
Shop for CNY shirt already? =D
I'm still searching for some CNY shirt which I really like.

Short post, sorry my dear readers,
Till next post
Bye
xoxo

1 comment:

JamieKam said...

Awwww....soooo sweet!!!!!