Monday, September 3, 2012

Penang




Hey my dear readers! I back from Penang ! heee <3 all="all" alot="alot" and="and" anyway="anyway" aunt="aunt" birthday="birthday" fetch="fetch" from="from" her="her" i="i" invite="invite" kl="kl" me="me" must="must" my="my" party="party" penang.="penang." said="said" she="she" thanks="thanks" the="the" to="to" too="too" uncle="uncle" way="way" who="who">



Furthermore, I gonna tell you guys Penang very famous Mural aka Wall art at George town which draw by Zachas.
It's make the whole Penang, george town so lively.
 Love those wall art who draw by him. 
Get to cycle for half day at Penang. Good experience. Because I never tried to cycle in KL before from street to street. But at Penang I did. It is a nice experience. We rent bicycle from a bicycle shop RM10 for one whole day and cycle to find Mural wall art and we get to eat alot of nice food and snap alot of photo =D

 This is one of my favourite food. Asam laksa. In penang, they are so called Food heaven I can honestly tell you guys those food is great and it is not costly at all. Guess how much for this Asam Laksa?

Rm 3.50
-
-
-
-
 D= Cheap right ? Compare to KL.



Chao kuey tiao. Also a famous food in Penang. Must try this.


woooh ! YES ! this Loh mee is nice! Compare to KL is a big different types of Loh mee.
In KL loh mee is cook with yelllow noodles and in Penang they cook with mee hun and 'loh juice' 


Chendol !!!!! Must try ! Signature drink at Penang ! As you guys know Penang is a very hot area. So, after you cycle drink one bowl of chendol . That feelings is just nice.


Some wall art ! My opinion of this wall art. ummm.... I can said is abit look scary ! Yet is at a temple D=














I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

Yes ! this is a public phone ! You can call no kidding. I love this wall art too. middle of the public phone which writing a sign board happily ever after =D 



Tallest building at Penang (=



Lastly, A group photo of us ! =D


I will head to Penang again .
And yes , this is my first time ever went to Penang. Thanks Beatrice and Felicia parents let us stay at their house. Thanks alot.
And I appreciate alot.

Jas
xoxo

No comments: