Thursday, April 19, 2012

Belly dance + Floral

Hey peeps, I'm here . Free to blog here today. How I find sometimes people come people goes.
Some of my friends attitude had change. Not the appearance but the attitude. It is good to heard you are getting more pretty or handsome. But Is sad sometimes u saw your friend attitude had change from friendly last time to unfriendly now . But is happy seeing ur friends from unfriendly last time to friendly now.
Maybe I change too? I dunno. Just be ourself . If your friend change but when you pass by them atleast said hi and bye. This is what we call Hi- Bye friends . [=
Sometimes, I find Hi-Bye friends is just for those enemy . Maybe they don't want talk with you when they see you . So just Hi-bye !



Furthermore, I had start my belly dance class last month yo people ! Belly dance is a very elegance dance and is showing a feminine part of you. Those postures and dance step is sexy too .
The origin country of belly dance came from is Arabic !


Somehow, My dad will just said belly dance will gain tummy. Okay is this real? 0.O'''
Anyway, I did a research. It's depends, belly dance may lose weight or may not . once a week a hour of belly dance class it might help you lose some weight but not help much . we still have to control the food taking and do some exercise to keep you fit .


But , belly dance do help in burning calories too and flatten your stomach ! =D

Girls, dancing belly dance it's seriously showing feminine part of them and gain confident too.

-
-
-






Guess what readers? Nowadays , I just so insanely and craving about floral hair clips. Because it just so nice ! You can even simply clip it at a side of your hair so Hawaii .
Just so nice and elegance right?? I love it till the max. Is just so elegance and gorgeous.




Also, Floral headbands. Floral Headbands , is very nice too. Look very Roman girls and angel .
Floral is just so sweet . Their are some photo showing the Floral headbands.



shhoooooooo pretttaayyyyy ! I just love it.



Does anyone know where can buy it? Please tell me ?? I should research or found youtube chanel of how to make a floral headbands , perhaps.


Jas
xoX0
Good luck my dear readers.

No comments: