Friday, March 30, 2012

Hope


Hey peeps,
Here it's all about my true heart stories.
Sometimes I feel that I forcing myself to speak this sentences out.
'Yes , After diploma I will take degree !'
This is just make you all feel safe and make proud for my family.
But seriously speaking, studies ain't easy !
It's getting tough and tough and TOUGH!
Get my feeling ?

Sometimes when you expect the things to happen ;
but it wont happen what you expecting.
So yea, hope you guys know what I'm saying.
Diploma is enough for me.
I'm not those who very smart or good in study
However, is true to said ' Nobody is STUPID' !
It's also depends on whether how hardworking are you.
This is true!
But This is NO for me !


I feel a Big unfair !
why those student who are lazy to study and those student who never attend class they could get good result??
whereas, those student who are hardworking and attend class everyday and burn midnight oil just to get an A ! But at the last they got FAIL!
This is how sad !
(Even I experience before and my friend too )


Anyway, this is what I feel blue deep inside my heart .
Of course , I don't want to waste my parents money too.
Actually, what I want is studies Nail art .
I wanna be a nail artist can??


Last time, when I thought of Beauty is not a good job or well education
But Today ! Am strongly apologize what I had said the passed time.
And I strongly disagree those people who said Beauty is a stupid job or education.
Beauty is a job that can earn money okay People?


Another question I know you guys feel curious?
Why at first you choose business to study??
Okay !
First ! I wanna gain more Knowledge
Second ! I wanna get a diploma business cert
Third ! I wanna feel some college life too
Forth! I don't want people look down on me too
This is not wasting money
I have my future plan
Please don't ruin it .
[=


In short, I just wanna complete my diploma and start study beauty .
Money is Important okay?
Sometimes, how much you study , how higher qualification you get doesn't mean you can get a good job.
)=


so yea, don't think too much complete diploma first .
Jia you Jasmine shunyii =D

No comments: