Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25/5/2011


25.5.2011

Dear readers, sorry for the late update . Since Mother's day post till now I never been update before . University's life full of individual assignment and group assignment.


Luckily I finish up all. And submit it this afternoon.
I am pretty relax now. Yes ! I am missing him now. Today is the 2nd day I leave him. Eventhough , I am forcing myself to do that. But deep inside my heart was extremely sad.
Today I went to Sunway Pyramid with my Junior to celebrate her Belated birthday .
When I just arrive and waited them for half & hour. Walked around the shopping mall.
I finding myself not used to it with this feelings. Pass by the place we were walk together last time. Seeing those couples holding hand pass by me. I got the feels of SINGLE life !
I almost burst out tears. I kept on told myself be Calm , be calm Know matter what has happens.
Always tell myself Be Strong Be Strong. Do not cry so easily just because of your loved one.I will never forget the single words that you told me before. I will remind myself not to disturb you anymore. Eventhough , I still got the feeling on you.





As the time goes by, everything will be fine. I must be strong ! I shouldn't let my friends all feel worries bout me again. Remain the smile and laugh. I trust you Mr . A you 're not fooling around with me you just no more feel on me. The only problem is me. Love you without understanding. I should Apologise to you !

I know you're taken by someone now. I know the chances of meeting will getting lesser n lesser. I know I do not have the luck to be with you anymore. I know I sensitive. I know I am too princess. I know I have a bad attitude. I know everything . Therefore, I choose to be quiet and let myself to be calm and let myself change to be more Confident !

I know the chances of waiting you equal to ZERO!

From I Love You to I Like You ! It's take me alots of times. Maybe a month .Maybe a year.

Sorry that I let you had a forcing , unhappy and misunderstanding relationship.

SORRY Mr A!





Girls just wanna have fun . Girls outing is a most happiness things. [[=
Life good ! Jasmine Shunyii Don't be a EMO kid anymore .
Smile more .




Jasmine Shunyii
Take care everyone.
Xoxo

No comments: