Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Alright It's okay!

As i know,
ur truth love is giving to some one else not me anymore
i noe that

I'm too stupid giving u my love
and u're just receiving my love without knowing my heart
Everyday telling "I love you" in my heart
You just dunno what I want

I choose to leave somehow
But, I couldn't
is because I am loving you

Do you know what's calling regret?
Do you ever feel regret ?
It's alright It's okay
I know what to do somehow
I know
]=

You just choose to be Freedom
And yea,
I KNOW!!!
I just know to get you back
but couldn't get your heart.

Somehow,
I missing you!
But you're missing somebody else
telling I love you
is just a three words towards you but you dun even feel anything
Three words is not easy come out frm a girls mouth
and yea,
This three words are precious!
Dun simply use it
I couldn't understand why are u dun even appreciate it

You choose to love another girl
Choose to miss another girl
It's okay
Eventhough , you're still keeping inside my heart

I CHOOSE TO RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

kelly said...

如果你选择了离开那就离开吧~纠纠缠缠~被伤了一次又一次~你心痛,他呢?他转过身又和另一个女生一起了~如果他真的爱你就不会让你流泪~既然他不爱你,那为何你又要浪费时间在不爱你的人身上呢?倒不如收起泪水,痛苦一点干脆一点地离开~当你为太阳流泪时,你也会错过星星~

♥♥♥Jasmine♥♥♥ said...

True!!!! i noe ur advice thanks alot . we being together for 1 years + sure vy hard to forget de