Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Life that i will face

vintage Pictures, Images and Photos
Hey readers, it been a week for me to prepare SPM!!! The time passe vy fast like a Stereo...
Ngrrr ;/
Nowdays , I nvr went to school...I just headed to tuition centre and stay at home do alot of Model test paper.... Looking at de calender! is 11/11/2010
still gt 1 more week.... Argghhhhh~!!!! SO STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
bt after this stress, and yea, i going to be more relax thn after!

Before SPM
  • Tuition almost everyday
  • Revision
  • Go for school activities (So, thn i could get a better result for my activities part)
  • Improve my english
  • Eat McFlurry (haha , that's too release my stress somehow)
  • Dad & Mom Worries bout me

After SPM
  • driving lessons
  • waiting for SPM result
  • Manicure my nails
  • change hair style
  • get a better job
  • enter a better college
  • Dad & Mom Re-Honey moon ( that's my dream for my daddy n mummy mean they dun worry me after i become a SUCCESSFUL WOMEN one day)


Let's predict abt my life! ^^ maybe it goes like this ...

bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos

I rmb when i was young i Love bubbles alot...daddy & Mummy will buy me a bottle of bubbles frm Mini mart for me it just RM 1.00 it was so cheap .... But now I dun think we can get a cheap of a bottle of bubbles at Mini mart anymore.... Bubbles it look so round and light!!! And it flies up to the sky once u blow .... And Once u blow again, it's blow out all ur stress and sorrow... I do like BUBBLES ALOT!!! Different kind of sizes , different mass.... I do miss the moment last time!


COLOR SPASH Pictures, Images and Photos


I wanna back to childhood, No Stress , No exam, EAT , SLEEP... PLAY everytime...
JUmp here n there....



Somehow, i can use Dress to descride my life....


Bubbles onesie Pictures, Images and Photos
When i was a infant.... a baby girl! ! ! Just comes to the earth, 21101993 i do wear like that ,Drink MILK and SLEEP!!!


Children's Place 6-9 months Pictures, Images and Photos
When comes to 1 years old! 2110 my parents gives me house party to celebrate my 1 years old Birthday party... i know they do pampered me alot... and yea, i have a new dress!
CONCLUSION: Baby do not appreciate the birthday party that parents celebrate for them....
And, I am the ONE of the baby last time !



Bella's Dress Pictures, Images and Photos
When I comes to teenage,Mine Sweet sixteen.... i celebrate myself! And i do get a dress for myself... and one things parents do not celebrate for me anymore ...*sob* they will said' Go celebrate with ur frenz" ! NAH! there's a money for u . Go celebrate with ur frenz ! =/
But this is not i want it.... I want a happy family! A warm Celebration btw YOU(daddy & mummy) and me....

But of course In this middle part I will go for a work & meet Mine Mr .Right ...

Times passe & passes

hanging wedding dress Pictures, Images and Photos
when it's comes to 15 years later... i Guess the dress will be a wedding dres...
Parents will advise u be a " Miss Independent"
As a chinese culture, or maybe other culture i dunno... After the daugther get married cannot stay at their own house must stay at husband house...that's what i know....
I feel sad to seperate with my parents....but, that's after 15 years ltr laa...



I miss you Pictures, Images and Photos
Anyhow, I will miss my parents so much...the time we spend together...i must appreciate now...!!!
Accompany , my family more [=
now i must do my mission statement 1st!!!

Ciao readers,
support me!!!

i will Get As many A's i can in my SPM!!!

Love yaz ,
xoxo

No comments: