Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing else i can do


hey blogger, i'm here to tell u guys... be in a relationship is not easy ...=/
cause i have fell in a many trap...and this guy is so special to me when i first saw him... he is so so so SPECiaL!!!! Once he ask me to be in a relationship to him , i was like are you sure? would you hurt me ? and he said No , i will make you happy n i will heart you not like your previous boy do to you....
GIRLS!!!! LISTEN!!!! all this is just a trap.... even hw sweet a guy told u this is just A JOKE!!!!
they just want to lie you, or test you!!!
For me! i have been in this LIEs!!!! How much i sacrifice to him and how much i love him at last what i get?Do i get back something like he will love me twice or treat me good thn after???
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All this unexpected things...IS JUST A LIE!!!!!!!
I didn't know that he will did this to me... i felt so sad really sad......

Now i wouldn't get back anything anymore....

No comments: