Friday, February 27, 2009

Feel stress =(

Tis photo i get it free...sum of them say i look like my mom whn she was young tat time~![=


this some photo tat i went to Cosway to toke last Sunday...they help us makeup 1st i was can't accept de makeup coz is too strong! N doesn't look like me...I was vy shock...bt,tis though up make me get alot of experience coz,whn i toke tis photo i can feel hw de singer or actor taking de album photo...is vy difficult whn de photography force u to do sum pose coz sum angle is nt suitable for me....so he will measue it vy profesional Lol... bt is quite extravagant...hehe


Exams is coming...feel so stress
sum more i hav paino exam...alot of thing nid to memories make me so stress now...
I must impetus myself to study hard Nowdays....
i impromptu to sitting for tis exam =/
I hope i can sitting infront of my exam sheet n do it Vigilantly...
Otherwise,surely fail tis March exam...
I still dunno wanna take eng exam anot?I mean EPC...Cambrige test....
make me so confusing now T.T i noe tis test is good bt i nt dare

No comments: