Friday, October 31, 2008

I will 4get it...

NOw is nov still gt 1 more month nid to say goodbye to 2008
thn 2009 is coming...
i hope i will 4get 2oo8 sum sadness n 4get all de moment...
hw u do it to me
what u tell it to me
ur msg...ur moment...
i will 4get it!!!
it won't b turn it back to me again...
we can't back to future too...
but...after this sad case happen to me n you
we nvr meet each other again...
we oso nvr talk to each other again...
it jus became cool n cooler...
bt now u hav a new partner i din cry,sad n i din angry of it...
And?!what to do?!i just can wish both of u happy n get more happiness again...=)
Every time i oso will tell myself tat i'm strong i'm should nt cry for YOU!!!
I cannot always think tat u r apart of me...
without u i can live too...
Becoz i'm must b strong!!!
NO matter...u r here or nt here with me!
29/5 is i 1st time hang out wif u...
i will rmb it!!!
"But...now ?29/5 for me is just a date for me...nthg to think abt it n mention abt it!"
NOw want i can do n i will do it!!!
Anyway i will wish both of u will get more happines!!!

3 comments:

xiao qian said...

hehe ya forget it the fellow not worth for you..anyway happy ya..hehe

fuiteng said...

yaya!agree with laysin.girl, u must stand strong!^^V

♥♥♥Jasmine♥♥♥ said...

yaya thx thx....i will ! I Won't bcoz of he thn i cry n cry!