Friday, April 20, 2012

Dream

 To You :
              
               Yes, today I will be probably focus the topic about my dream. You said that I very immature , I'm a girl without any dream. I just know how to demand this and that . Partying and enjoying everyday.  I'm useless couldn't find any part time job . Just because two day of my part time job I fall sick. Very weak, very useless. YES ! I KNOW! I pull down your reputation if tell anyone I work for two days and I fall sick. VERY Shameful !

But you're wrong somehow. I'm a girl who have a dream. I even like to day dreaming. I had a dream , I seriously have a dream ! I even wanna find a part time job to fulfilled my life and buy anything that I want and Need ! Please don't looked down on me sometimes. I have my future plan is just I never tell you before cause I scare u Looked down on me.  My future plan nobody know somehow. Every people had a dream but it changes when they growing up.

What your advice , Thanks . (=   I will also keep in my mind and heart. The word that spoke by you. Even it's hurt . But , some logic.

Yes, I'm a girl who don't have a branded bag. Because I too young . Cause I still demand something from my dad and mom . I don't have work yet. I just need to complete my diploma.  So, don't demand too much from parents. Because it is not your own money. Until the day I earn and I have my job already .

There is your time to take a branded bag.  Branded bag only a girl or guy have a job and income stable already only can buy.  Whatever you demand from your dad and mom. Think properly they work so hard and you demand this and that. So, think properly working ain't easy.


 This is a very good example for those  people without salary but taking branded beg.




For Female part :

Yes ! I have a Branded bag ! A very nice bag . So Gorgeous when taking meet my friends . So getting a bunch of my friends attention ! ' Omgeee! She have a new XXX Bag ! '
With a satisfaction grin on your face

  
When it come to shopping. Every shop welcome you especially saw your branded bag and thought that your are afford to buy their shop product.

 
 But when is come to counter. You just found out Your purse not more then Rm10 or RM50 and more.
This is so Shameful and Awwwkwarddddd !!!!!!!!!   
So yeah, think twice don't think that taking branded bag is a object that help socialize with people.

When it come to awkward moment you will never know .










For Male part :



Okay car, Yes ! A lot of guy love nice car. Especially nice smart car.



 Fuyooooohhhh !!!!!!!! Look at him. His have a Branded car . Soooo nice!!!! Soooo COool !!!!
How good if He is my Boy who can have a ride on his car.
Guy always look cool with a smart car yes ! Correct


 -
-
--
-






 Funny part is you only realize your pocket money or wallet not more then Rm100 ++ or more
P/S ( Photo above just a example )




And you wanna top up petrol .
Awkwaaaarrdddddd !!!!
How if that day you wanna bring your girl out for a movie , lunch or dinner ??

So yea, guys you all have to think twice too.

If you have a car not even a smart car. But you are consider happiness . Because somehow, your parents willing to support you and give you a car to drive. 



Gratitude your parents if they even support you and buy you alot of things that you demand.
Earn more when you come to adult and buy a Osim massage chair to your parents to show them you are care about them.

 

Daddy and Mommy !

I LOVE YOU!!! 


I will be complete my future plan and studies no worries.






Thanks to xxx You !
I Appreciate what you said even you said I'm immature
Tears burst out from my eyes , anger increase but still listen what you had tell me last time.
Noted inside my heart and my mind for my entire life. 


No comments: