Sunday, October 30, 2011

October

Hey my dear readers, I know October had pass it two weeks ago. I'm here to apologize I post it late. Well, I'm officially turn 18 teen now. Thanks my friends and my special one had help me celebrate it. Awesome 18th Birthday Celebration.

Next, my dear friend Solshana. (; since last year Deepavali she had invited us (i mean me and my friends) and this year she invited us too. Much more appreciate it . This is a nice celebration too , BBQ with friends. The most important things is i long time never meet my dear junior. They are so pretty. Especially Cynthia she taller then me now .

Nice huh? Fire works. =D Love this photo so much . Credits to Solshana. I love fire works , it look so nice it's look like a flower with lights .

Well, I know this post is kinda short . Because I'm so lazy to post today. So Sorry my dear readers. I will post a interesting post when something special happen .

Good luck
Have a nice day =D

No comments: