Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To my lovely cousin(Limjing)

The main character of de day...is she cute? 8 years old tis year...Name: Limjing
Places:Pizza Hut ;Kuchai Lama 14/7 sry for late post hehe

LOL....Dun peek...come n have a party!!!

Kids like it <3!!!???> Hw cute is tis cake...I'm queen wahahaha...




Happy b'day to YOU!!!



The Candle is going to Explored...O.O

1,2,3 CHeesee!!!

Jus now de Explored Candle is nt worked...so Mama,light up de candle

Ahahaha after sang a b'day song for her...she curi makan...Queen should behaved in tis situation haha xD
See~`! Hw happy is her? still dunno any thg n dun felt ashamed at all...

Nah!!! forget abt it...let toke sum photo CheEese!!!
<~~mama
shouldn't put party hat on my head
Mama Hand spoil de pic...LOLx...Nt able to wear
TaaDaa~`! Promote promote...haha xD

What a good "photogenic"??!!!

Jessica,Jing ,Jasmine so i name it as Jcube LOL

Snap 1
Snap 2

Candid =)

B'day girl giv Present to them...=D

I Love her;she Love me ^^



1++ had to ciao tat day...coz gt tuition .. zZZ so tired tat day...
Just came back frm eng tuition
i going to be Mad
jus seat for a ICAS test
so difficult to ans
nt enough time for me to do...
Sigh!!!
HAve to prepare for Piano exam
If nt,
my piano teacher de initial explosion of anger
sure will WHAm Bam!!!
Explore again!!! *scary* O.O

No comments: