Monday, May 4, 2009

Friday and Sunday...

Friday...Labour's day!!! went to Genting wif cousin...jing,chi n beatrice...n Yi xuan came too =)
*Alot ppl...LOl
*Being a part time model too...hehe xD LOL(actually jus a nice car...we jus act like a model posing beside de nice car)
The nice beetle in Genting...NOw is my Brother Beloved Pet LOLX...we bring it bak to PJ...Jing feel sleepy LOL...see! her Posing is so nice n cool...When I grow UP ~! i wanna drive nice car...haha xD LOL...My dream Car! Lamborghini...GtR....

F1....Wait for tis games for an hours...Damn alot ppl there...


One shot One smile ...Cheese~!!! two Shot two smiles haha xD
Blur??~~!!


Chi n jing...=)

Jing take out her brave ...she a brave girl now =D





Bought tis frm Genting to de Tall model n oso is Ladies (yoon hee)LOL....
Sunday ( sunway pyramid)
Sorry I'M late!!! watching coming soon...OMG!!!!!!! 1st time...damn scary ...LOL...why he dun tell me earlier? when i went in de cinema...I was like ~! Oh nO~! is a Horror movie T.T... Nxt time i wan take out my brave to watch...Xp use alot money too...use as a water...sudd no more...
went To red box use 30++ $.$ ...
LOL...i be a part time model again haha xD....Anyway HAppy B'day to YOU!!!May ur dream come true....
WHich hairstyle u suggest
1st??!!
Or
2nd??
I miss euu badly...
miss tat day we meet =/
This nice scenary is taken by me...nice? my home sweet home...=)

No comments: