Monday, March 16, 2009

Aunty i'm SORRY!!!

Some thing really happen to me tdy...
I was shock and speechless...
act i nt dare to do tat infront of ur mom
bcz my fon was battery low tdy...
so i can't reply ur msg; NO choice now!!!
My fon was rang...n i pick it up quickly...
de thg i hav to do is to CHEAT!!!
Sigh...y i must do tis to ur Lovely person?
I feel tat vy wrong...did u noe tat?
it make me feel uncomfortable after i did tat...
And ur lovely person try to chat wif me n understood de whole story...
did u noe u did wrong?Tdy i was at MCd...hw could i did like tis infront of my primary school frenz?


YOu is nt look like tis...
even though i'm ur frenz...i oso can't do tis rite?can u understand me?
I noe Friends is to keep secret or share secret bt Cheat,lie or bluff is nt include...
i Don't feel like did tat Recently...
we should end our friendship?
i feel hurt,shy n faceless right now...

No comments: